The ‘Out of Paper’ Error is a reminder that you need to refill the paper tray to continue printing. You can refer to the steps below to reload printing paper in your HP Printer:
• Get a stack of white paper and tap it on a flat surface to align the edges.
• Do not run your fingers through the paper stack since it may get displaced.
• Gently insert the stack of paper into the paper tray of your HP Printer.
• Slide the paper width guide and see that it rests against the paper stack
• Give the command to print a document and check of the printer uses the paper
If you find that the paper gets stuck or the error message persists, you can call Hp Printer support
and ask for additional assistance.
For More:-Hp Printer support number